"The Truth must Dazzle Gradually" ~ Emily Dickenson

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wisdom


It is September 8th!

This morning I drank my cup of coffee, ate my oatmeal, and read Proverbs 8.

This stood out to me from the Message...

"My mouth
chews
and savors
and relishes
TRUTH -
I can't stand the taste of evil!
You'll only hear TRUE and right words
from my mouth;
not one syllable will be twisted or skewed.
You'll recognize this as TRUE-
You with open minds;
TRUTH-ready minds will see it at once."

What does it mean to have a "truth-ready mind"? How can I have one?

According to Proverbs 8, Wisdom holds the key. In our relativistic, truth bending, over tolerant society, we need to chew, savor, and relish His Word. That is where we must begin to walk in Wisdom's Way and understand how to delight in His Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment