"The Truth must Dazzle Gradually" ~ Emily Dickenson

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 2011

A new year
A new song on my heart
A new necklace

Old friends
Old dreams - revived
Old words speak new

2011 has already made itself known to me by challenging my heart.
I'm half Norwegian and the rest of me is Russian & German, so sharing my heart is not always my first inclination. However, as my heart has already been overflowing with emotions of all kinds - Joy, Sadness, Love, Disappointment, Peace, Passion - I think you get the idea.

My brother challenged me to start this blog 3 Christmases ago and I feel like I'm just starting to understand what I want it to be and what I need it to be.

Old friends, New friends - Today I welcome you to my blog - A blog proclaiming the Truth of Life and Love (mostly how Jesus is just that and how He shows me more of Himself everyday) and the highs and lows, curiosities and intrigues of the heart along the way.

"Speak 'Friend' and Enter"

No comments:

Post a Comment